Meaningful Use 2-Part Series!
Part I and II of the Meaningful Use webinar series are a must for all doctors who are serious about the October 3rd, 2011 reporting period.
Part I and II of the Meaningful Use webinar series are a must for all doctors who are serious about the October 3rd, 2011 reporting period.
We wanted to make sure that all of our WritePad clients and users were aware of the upcoming webinars being provided by WritePad. If you have any additional questions regarding these webinars, please e-mail scannon@writepad.com
Part I:
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
During Part 1 of the series, we will be covering Meaningful Use requirements.
Click HERE to reserve your spot now!
Part II:
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Part II of the series will finish covering all Meaningful User requirements and answer any questions you have about the process.
Click HERE to reserve your spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment